Saturday, October 23, 2010

I am so running behind today on everything. I had to take my 11 year old son clothes and shoe shopping today and it turned in to a 5 hour trip.....we are so tired. We were in JC Penny and I was looking at clothes and I saw him laughing and I had no clue what he was laughing at.....about that time he pulled out his dwarf hamster out of his pocket and I thought I was going to drop. So I had to try and handle this little tiny hamster and shop at the same time.....this trip was a weird and exciting one. The car was parked so far away and I did not want to have to go back, so the hamster stayed in my pocketbook some and in my son's shirt pocket and ran all over the dressing room floor...LOL !!!! Boys, things they will do :)

I am leaving the swap open until Sunday afternoon and then close and put up all the detailed info. Please check back to get updated info.

Thanks for signing up....it will be fun !!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment