Charm swap closed for February.
Closed and swapping as of 2/5/11
I had 20 people to sign up, so there will be 20 swappers. If you signed up on my blog and/or email/YouTube...you are included in the swap.
Due to the amount of swappers signed up….there will be 2 groups…..10 in each group (including yourself). A set is considered 1 stick pin and 1 charm (needs to match) You will only need to mail me 9 stick pins/charm sets.
You will make 1 set for each swapper in your group and keep 1 set for yourself.
**Example – 10 swappers in a group....1 set of pins/charms for each. You would send me 9 sets and keep one set for yourself.
Place each set on the same card, tag, etc for each swapper.
There is no theme to the pins/charms. You can use any color beads, etc for your pins/charms. Please use glass beads and include at least 3 beads per pin and 3 beads on the charm (you can add spacers, etc to the pins and charms as long as you have 3 beads. You can make all the same pins/charms for each member or you can mix and match the pins/charms….....just be sure the pin and the charm set match.
**********PLEASE SEE THE GROUPS AT THE END OF THIS POST**********
1) Please be sure to have your packages POSTMARKED by February 25th, 2010. This way I can turn it around very fast and you will have your beautiful pins and charms. If anything comes up, please let me know and we can work out something. Any delays in receiving the pins/charms will delay the swap for everyone. Please be considerate of the Postmark date.
2) Please attach pins/charms to some type of card, tag, etc.
3) Please use a padded envelope or bubble wrap, etc to ensure the pins will not poke through the envelope and for the safety of the postal workers.
4) Please use at least a 6x9 envelope for the return package. It is best to send a return envelope the same size that you mail to me in. Since the pins/charms will be on some type of card it will take at least the 6x9 envelope for the return.
5) Please send the return envelope with your address on the front and my address at the top. Please put four (4) - .44 cents stamps on the return envelope.....please send 2 extra stamps...I will return if not used. Some charms may be a little heavier than others and extra postage may be required.
6) Please add your name, YouTube name or blog on the card or tag that you attach the pins to. This way we can tell who made the pins/charms.
If you have any questions or need more info, please email me and I will get back with you ASAP.
NEW EMAIL FOR SWAP
****Please use this email for the swap.****
***PLEASE **** If anything comes up and you need to leave the swap, let me know. This way I can get a replacement and everyone can receive the same amount of pins/charms that they sent in for swapping back.
Thanks to all that signed up.....it will be a great swap and can't wait to see all the pins/charms. I will do a video on them when I receive all of them.
I will try and email each swapper with the info, just in case you do not make it to the blog. Please reply back to me and let me know that you have received and you know what the Postmark date is.
***PLEASE EMAIL ME @ firstname.lastname@example.org for mailing address********
GROUPS ARE LISTED BELOW
Norma - REC 3/2/11
Lugene Bastian - REC 2/26/11
Louise (mamajt4)- Rec 2/12/11
Angie (meriscrapper13)- REC 2/19/11
Jodi - REC 2/28/11
Eve - REC 3/5/11
Chris - REC 3/11/11
Susan Laraway - REC 3/2/11
Dawn Ward - REC 2/22/11
Cindy - REC 2/18/11
Carol (myendlessendeavors)REC 2/26/11
Eve - REC 3/5/11
Chelsea - REC 2/24/11
Elaine - REC 3/1/11
Allyson - REC 2/25/11
Joanne McKenzie - REC 3/12/11