Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Well, starting my new scrapbook this week "All about Me". I feel so funny making pages about me because it is always someone else....never me !!! So glad to be in this challenge and it makes me do this for myself. I know that in the future...Derrick, my grandkids and great grandkids will appreciated looking back on the year 2009-10.
I can not imagine what the world will be like 50 to 100 years from now but my future family can look back and see what life was like in 2009. This is one of the reason I scrapbook and the other is for Derrick. I want him to be able to look back and see his life from birth until the present day. I want him to see how much he is loved and his life growing up through the years. These are the reasons that I scrapbook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment